1. When making payment for a group booking, please indicate the names of attendees for whom you are paying. If you require a letterheaded receipt in addition to the receipt automatically issued on payment, this will only be issued closer to the date of the event.
2. Your automated payment receipt is your confirmation of booking and a formal confirmation showing details of the venue will also be issued closer to the date of the event.
3. Important: If you require an invoice for your organisation to pay on your behalf please ensure you have authorisation from an appropriate person before booking or the relevant department confirms it is able to issue a PO number, where necessary, to avoid unnecessary delays in payment. Do realise all venues are booked and have to be paid for even if you have not paid - thank you for your understanding. Please make payment on booking where possible and reclaim expenses from your organisation.
4. All correspondence will be sent electronically. If you require a hard copy invoice or receipt physically posted to you, a £5 admin fee will be applied.
5. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 48 hours of the event. Cancellations with a lunch booking less than a week before the event and up to 48 hours before the event will receive a partial refund, i.e. for the place booked only and not for the lunch booking.
You are welcome to get in touch with any questions.